The time-warner DVR is painfully bad, and attempts at recording the olympics makes this even more obvious.
– not recording anything for three days? The fix: hit the soft power on/off to “power cycle” it. Awesome.
– Deleting a recorded show _while_ I was watching it. 85% of the way done and black screen, go to the the “list” and the shows are gone. Awesome.
– There is no real way to prioritize season passes. The latest stuff is always higher priority. You have to delete a a show and readd it to the list to make it a higher priority. Awesome.
– If I’m watching something “live” (say, the olympics) I should be able to pause/rewind. Thats what DVR’s do. But no, this only sometimes works.
– It crashes alot. Weekly at least, sometimes more.
– The UI. Aiiiieee.
Anyone using a HD Tivo with time-warner? Any particular hassles I liked my old non-hd tivo’s alot.